R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MISS VAGAS HYDRO brushless conv for sale OR TRADE
Old 09-20-2010, 02:47 PM
mamba4life
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (97%+)
Default MISS VAGAS HYDRO brushless conv for sale OR TRADE

I Just got this boat in Friday from Tbone took it out to the local pond and MAN is it fast i have replaced the prop with a little bigger one and it HAULS A$$.Im sure its more the the 37mph stated in the other post. I have never owned a Hydro before and it is REALLY just not my style.. if you run hydro you know its ALL or nothing So i figure i will let this boat go to someone who will use it for what its good for.

here are some specs on this boat \

I have an Aquacraft Miss Vegas that was a nitro boat. It was stripped completely and has been laid with carbon fiber and converted to a brushless electric. All running hardware was upgraded to quality aluminum and stainless steel adjustable parts. "The drive hardware is from TLR…the rudder, and .150 Generation 2 strut and tubing" I do not know the brand of the motor, but the esc is a SeaKing 60 amp 2-6s Lipo, and the motor is water cooled, 2450kv and will accept 3-6s Lipo's. I will include a 14.8v 4s Lipo 4500mah battery pack, the steering servo, and boat stand.

as well as NOVAK XXL fm RECIVER THAT IS SEALED UP Good. all you will need is a Radio and you will be off to the races

260.00 shipped

Last edited by mamba4life; 11-20-2010 at 04:17 PM.