R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Speed Passion Cirtix Stock CLUB ESC
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 08:44 AM
jackdani
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Solara
I myself ran the club spec with a 3 years old CORE RC 20C 5000mah lipo JUST to test and see how it handle with some bad old LIPO....still gave me 6+ minutes of running with the 17.5. I have to stop cause I don't like to stand on the driver stand more then 5 minutes...

I never encourage anyone run any RC car for more then 6-7 minutes....no reason to do it, the motor will get hot, tires lose traction, car handle like crap...why run it until the batteries go down to zero..? No point...
u r right...
i m worryng only because this is my first car and my first lipo and my first brushless!!!
so in the case my lipo is not well charged or i miss something i dont want theme to be ruined.
this is what i was asking....u r a big help!!
so the car will stop anyway befor 10 minutes because the esc will cut around 3.5 right?

may i ask u another question because u seems to know well the club race combo.
i adjusted the throttle range the first time i switch on the esc ad told in the manual, BUT i forgot to put throttle on REV before doing it. anyway it worked and the motor seems to rum properly BUT the lights are strange:
red light flashing even in neutral and yellow light always on....is this a problem?

thanks