R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Best and cheapest Losi tool set for 8ight t 2.0
Old 09-16-2010, 09:29 AM
ghost68
Tech Adept

Ok in defence of the Integy tools they are pretty good for the price, there is no way I would ever pay Hudy prices for anything... Yes Integy makes TERRIBLE rc parts, but the wrenches are good and so is their 8th scale setup system both of which cost less than a 3rd of the Hudy equivelant... None of my Integy wrenches are showing any signs of wear and I have been using them for 4-5 months of racing every weekend + practice 2 nights a week...

As far as Harbor Freight tools they are low quality tools they use low quality materials and you get what you pay for... I have had about 90% of everything I have ever purchased there fail in one way or another... That said its a great place in a pinch if you just need the tool to work once or twice...

As far as the Losi 8-in-1 wrench this is my experience... I snapped the 2.5mm ball head off ~15 minutes after I purchased it because I was being carless with a mini screw gun without setting the clutch first. Since then (~2 months) I have had a great experience. My pit space is cleaner and really just use the bits with my drill for quick repairs between heats. The bits are showing very little signs of wear and work great!