R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Best and cheapest Losi tool set for 8ight t 2.0
Old 09-16-2010, 08:38 AM
Storydude1
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jwm2
I've had the same problem with losi tools. I have a losi 8 in 1 driver with 1 bit where the head snapped off and 2 others where the heads are twisted. These so called high quality tools aren't much if any better than anything else on the market. Sure you can twist the head on a $5 tool, but i'd rather replace a $5 tool than a $30 tool when the outcome is going to be the same either way. I'll pay for quality, i've never been one to take the cheap route when it'll cost me more in the long run, but common sense is common sense.

I have no problem spending extra money when its warranted, but in certain cases its just not nessissary. You can buy a set of screwdrivers from the LHS for $40+ a set or you can goto the hardware store and pay less than $10 for the same set with rubber grip handles and magnetic tips. Spending money just to have a certain brands name on your tools is much like the Miller Lite commercial where the guys are marveling on people paying to have a designers name on your bag.
Words of Wisdom there Folks.