R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - carisma f14 evo f1 car
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 03:58 PM
bob burr
Tech Rookie

LRP do a hard case micro LIPO that fits fine but at Bedworth we are at present trying Life cells, bit hard at the present as not many do a race life cell for the little cars (we have been useing recever packs ?) Maxamps in the US do one that fits for the traxas cars which we have been trying to get.
Any 1/18th brushless system should fit, Dynamite from Horizon do the Fuze which is a great system and i use the EZ system which is also very good (both fully programable) mention these 2 systems as they should both be available in the US, Carisma are doing there own system which i tested about 6 months ago to give them feedback which was very good, a basic system but worked great and should be cheep when it comes out.
Yes 380 size motor with a 2mm shaft, best range of pinions are from Associated for there 1/18th cars (from about 10t to 21t) also Dynamite now do 1/18th pinions for the Associated.
Only picture of the pan car is in this months Radio Race car mag under the CML banner, will try and get more.
Cant beleave Horizon in the states hasnt grabed the Carisma range ? as i said they realy have gone down the race route big time with great cars at great prices.