R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Sweep Racing Tires 1/10th Sedan thread
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 11:47 AM
SweepRacingUSA
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spongerX
Ran some Sweep EXP 36 and EXP 30 tires for the first time over the past couple weekends. So far very impressed with the traction. Went from the EXP 36 to EXP 30 as the track cooled in the afternoon. After the first run with my EXP 30's there was a chunk of rubber missing in the middle of the rear tire leaving a hole that I could see the belt through but they seem to be holding up ok still.

The X3 tire sauce worked very well on the outdoor ashpalt and there was no smell that I could notice. Not sure about the new "bigger" bottle advertising this. If this is the bigger bottle I don't want to know how small the old one was. The new bottle was suprisingly small. The sauce is a thicker sauce so does not flow out as fast as some of the sauces that smell so strongly so maybe only a small bottle is needed.
thank you for a comments.

EXP30 bieng chipped in the center seam part, does happend time to time, that s why we suggest this link on our tire details.
also we are working on our part to prevent that from happend.

for the traction compounds part this is how that "bigger bottle" statement...

when it was carried by other distributor, street price was over $17 for smaller bottle without any applicator.

since we took over a distribution for the US market in Jan of this year, we went to work right away to lower the price (about $10 street pricie as of today), adding more contents (25% more) all in a racer freindly pacakge. (wacky-tacky bottle )

here is the picture of older package(still selling on other continents) comparing to our all new "Wacky tacky" bottle showing that... size does matter.

I hope this clearfy a"new bigger bottle"

again thank you for the straight forward comments, we are here at the fields working everyday to make RC racing better one step at a time.

Team Sweep USA
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	oldvsnew_sauce.jpg
Views:	816
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	642259