R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3racing F109
Thread: 3racing F109
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Ruppster
Tech Initiate

If anyone needs Ride tires or rims for the F103, F104, and F1-09 I found a place in California that sells them.

tqrcracing.com/shop/product_list.asp?s_maker_id=46

Ordered a couple sets of Ride rims and one set of Ride soft compound front and rear tires from them last week and the package was delivered today. The rears are really soft and have only a thin foam insert in them. I can't wait till Thursday afternoon so I can go out to the Plant City indoor track to try them out. Now if I could only find a place in the U.S. that sells the Shimizu F-1 slick tires. The Ride grooved tires just don't look right on my old F-1 bodied Tamiya.

On another note if anyone is looking for cheap play tires for parking lot use on an F103 or F1-09 the tires from the Duratrax Delphi F-1 car will fit the Ride rims. Still waiting for my order of stock Tamiya rims for rubber tires to come in to see if the Duratrax tires will fit the Tamiya F103 rims or not. Tower Hobbies is where I got the Delphi tires from. I think it was about $15 for the full set of 4 tires. They are about 5mm larger then the stock tires.

Ruppster