R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent 710
Thread: Serpent 710
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 11:15 PM
BaxterC
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by SupermaxxRich
My friend runs off road and told me about a dry lubricant that is just awesome. So I ordered some up and it finally came today. I had my car sitting there all assembled. Moved the suspension up and down and it felt very smooth without any lubricant at all!(Good job Serpent!) The stuff I ordered comes in a bottle with a long needle type tip on it, makes it really easy to reach those hard to reach areas. So I applied this stuff to all the joints in the control arms, all the ball ends for the steering and sway bars and the dog bones. All I can say is HOLY CRAP!!!!! I thought my suspension was smooth. It is soo smooth now is is unbelievable! It uses Moly and has a psi rating of100,00psi. It comes out like WD40 and flows through all the crevices and then dries up completely. It also cleans the part as its flowing. Its solvent action dissolves old grease, sludge and grime.(A quote from there instructions) The stuff is just awesome, I highly recommend this over any other product I have ever tried. And I've tried quite a few running off road over the years. The US Army used this product in there weapons during Desert Storm to keep them from jamming from all the sand and grit. The product is there Multi-Purpose lubricant and its from Dri Slide. Check out there website at www.drislide.com
Hey Super Rich...

Where did you get that stuff from? which one did you get, there is a 4oz bottle with needle, and a 5.25oz Aerosol. For those who use metric like me, 4oz is ~113grams and 5.25oz is ~143grams...