View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #696
whynot
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by protc3 View Post
2 go on the lower front arms for the damper tube and 1 on the shock mount. If anyone needs any help please feel free to ask.
thanks jason, I already have the front end done but I have the standard balls on the lower front arm with the damper tube, it seems to be fine. what do you think? And When I look at the front arms from the side the steering block has alot of castor (leaning towards the rear of the car) am sure it is normal but just wanted to make sure. and thanks to all the guys who responded with help. Now on the rear end width I am at 172.15 mm is this too wide? this seems the be the best I can get it so it is really close to being even. And on the axels I put some shims on the outside of the wheel to get the slop out, Do I need to put any on the inside for front track width? other than these ??'s I am really impressed with this car and really glad I waited and purchased this with the new front end. cant wait to get it on the track. if I didnt have a bunch of crc pro cuts trued and ready to race I would buy different tires to make this rear width alot easier. are the parma blackhawks the same offset as the jacos? thanks
mike
whynot is offline   Reply With Quote