R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Novak Kinetic
Thread: Novak Kinetic
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 12:44 PM
sidewaze
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skypilot
my computer/ C drive/ program files/ novak electronics/ nova link/ delete RDD file, go to novak site download 1.3 firmware (close everything first) unzip, open / then my computer thru nova link again, drag drop rdd file from its window to the novalink window. (don't try and open the rdd just open the folder its in)

close everything, plug usb and novalink in to computer, open novalink program from desktop, plug in esc when it says connected, hit the updat button, it will say unplug esc, unplug it, it update, it should start counting up when finished, it will tell you to plug in your esc, make sure you have the plug going the right way when plugging it in, if backwards the esc will light up and turn off as posted previously by others holding the nova link in your left hand with green lite facing you, white wire goes to the top.
if it doesn't work and you retry, it won't work, you need to close the program and reopen it. this time, when it says unplug esc, unplug the novalink from the usb cable and see if that works, after that, I have no idea.

hope that helps.
no rdd file and when i go to unzip firmware it says file has been uploaded to directory and still no rdd file. when i try to update firmware pop screen ask to allow and the the other splash screen pops up then away, tried uninstalling again but no change

Last edited by sidewaze; 09-02-2010 at 12:57 PM.