R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 8th annual Glenburnie hobbytown charity race
Old 09-02-2010, 08:51 AM
chaos2984
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Well i think its a little short notice as its hard to get ahold of 2 club members. Gary needs 2 club officers to approve the fund release. But im all for building a new scoring tower or rehab or lengthen the current one.

Also as far as the motors go thiers no limit on motors or whatever. This is for fun and charity its pretty much tech yourself and just abide by the rules. Its for fun and charity and braging rights. We havent been teching all summer. We have been going by the honor system ans so far everyone had been doing a good job of it.

I think all we need is some drill bits a drill and a socket set to build more boards. If people want to show up early around 9 930 when the track gets there we can build the boards then and expierment with the layout expansion. Im sure its going to be a light turn out so we can expirment and get the track size and layout correct for the charity race.

And i will list you at the top as sponsors. I have a few companies sending me goodies. Im trying to get more on board. Id like to have everyone walk away with something. But we will see.