R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - losi 12 degree caster blocks?
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 10:51 PM
NitroXray80809
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jmaxey51
slop=slow and loss of setup and so on and so on... no amount of tires will help you when everything is loose and all that stuff... also its a tuning option, that helps tons, more than most tires, you should look at some of my truggy tires and you will say how do you drive so good with tires with 50% of the nobs GONE... the answer will be no slop and setup! tires makes a big difference but i dont go cheap on set up and stuff like that, if there is aluminum i usually buy that because i wont have to worry about it breaking again... i never get DNFs except this weekend, servos and a weekend here or there due to bad glow plug or i even forgot to charge battery... the best part of running 2-3 class
Tires are least of a worry anyways. Give a fast guy bald tires and all he will need is a groove and i gurantee you he will be just as fast. I know guys who use to run bald tires on dry tracks because that teaches you really good. A set up and tires are important but a driver becomes fast by skill not by product or name. I dont care what you say anyone can but a kyosho,xray,mugen, etc etc and look fast and fancy but that dont mean squat if you dont have any skill.