Old 08-28-2010, 07:53 PM
lowcel
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nighthawk
I love it

bill just said right there that he would pay what he owes

this is such a joke, he says he paid with a check, so call
yer bank, cancel the check, PAY the man what u owe him and get your transponders, I think Rob made all that pretty clear...

And no one realy cares about the pm's if u missed that....
That is what makes you such a poor spokesman in the matter, if you aren't going to read the information then the best thing is to leave it alone. If you read the pm's you will see that Bill asked what he owes and never received an answer. He was also told that the transponders were shipped and lost, then he was told that USPS sent him a check but it was lost as well, then he was told that they were never even worked on.

I'm sure that Rob appreciates you having his back and all but it would be better if you actually took the time to read a little so you would know what you are typing about. Saying that you haven't even read them really gets rid of any of your credibility in the matter.

If you don't care then that is perfectly fine, you certainly aren't required to. However, I would be willing to bet that you would care if it was your club that was ripped off and couldn't even get so much as a phone call from the "stand up guy" that has them. A phone call is not too much to ask from anyone. This entire matter could be resolved with a simple five minute phone call. Just think, one call and you all would be free of speedybill forever.