R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - introduction thread!!
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 03:06 PM
makaluch
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hawaiiantime
...5 years ago I was finishing up a qualifier for a race two guys were standing behind me for the last minute of it. I finished up got my car to pit lane turned around and went the easiest way next thing I know one of these guys is yelling at me and pushing my shoulder telling me I cut him off from the place I was in. Then a big guy walks up behind him and says hay this is suppose to be fun. The big guy turned out to be Monty Houston thnx monty. People seem to loose perspective its a hobby we all chose for fun no matter what level.
Great story! Keep em comin'!

This is the stuff that makes the NW such a great RC family. I'm proud to be a NW RC guy. We may have our issues but, I gotta tell ya, the good outweighs the bad... by far. Would we not come together if someone 'outside of the family' said that the NW was full of zero-talent drivers and garbage tracks? Of course we would! Let's keep it positive, fun, and respectful fellas.

How about introduce yourself with a story about how someone helped you at the track? That'd be kinda cool. I have a handful of stories and names of some great guys that've helped me out.

Last edited by makaluch; 08-28-2010 at 03:48 PM.