R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Vid E O
Thread: Vid E O
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 08:29 AM
Jed the Geezer
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by NitroFreakManHo
lol..I had to render it at half speed to retain my 60fps frame rate..and then edit it back to regular speed, all to maintain a high res file that uses up very little space ( just over 100mb)
Cool vid Nid ... as always ... I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this (see quote) ... is this a cam related issue? Or a Mac/Final Cut thing?

I am kinda bored with my editting software (Pinnacle Studio 14HD) these days ... it's just kinda entry level IMO ... but to take over the wife's Mac would be a problem and my system's 12GB of ram and i7 processor likes to play with vid (so Final Cut is not an option) ... only other option I know of is Sony Vegas ... one of these days I will give it a go

Also just started looking at super slow mo with AVISYNTH and VirtualDub but havent jumped into it yet ... wish we lived in the same place ... It would be cool to collaborate at the track ... and nice to have more than one guy to hold the cam LOL ... you need to bring both cams and put multiple angles together in one project ... you do awesome work my friend