Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 03:21 AM
blis
Tech Elite

Default G4+ LE does the deed

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
Harry:

Totally agree about the G4+ being a hopped up G4RS rather then an updated G4+...

Looks like you and Guy have had a better day today with the G4+, keep up the good work and I am looking forward to seeing some good racing tomorrow!
Bundy.. I still have no eyeball.. come over and say G'day willya!

We struggled with track width and had to switch over to Capricorns (+.8mm) as all the Matrix we had were +2mm offset and we couldnt fit in the box. Is something major for TM to look into, I trust the RS09 doesnt have this problem with track width and YES, Im on the inner pivots. I was cutting my carbon wheel hub balls with teh dremel to fit as we broke a couple of top arms screwing in the ballrods.

Guy did as well as I could have expected with such a strong field out there it's intimidating and engines are popping left right and center. The racing has been superb with comments in pit lane regarding good driving etiquette. Guy drove the wheels off the car Q5 and kept his head.. he wanted a sub 19second.. and just for laughs didnt realise he still hadnt reach 10min (9:59.808) as he crossed the line and as he tried to bring it home for 31 the rear wheel hub broke and he missed out on the cut off.

Overall we had a fulfilling day of top racing and looking forward to mixing it thru the finals and watching the top runners light up England park.

Track wasnt as fast as it could be looking at the times of others, I really thought he'd get his goal sub-19 but it wasnt to be.. tomorrow.. now to steal all the bearings from EVO and put them in the LE.

catchya..

h