R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SRS Speedway Scottsdale Az now SUCKS...
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 08:34 PM
JayGT2
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by azrcracer01
to make this short. used to race back in 07. starting to get back into it.. SRS is the closet track to me, went to a couple of races. and things have changed..
the price went way up. its now $15 bux a race. for each car.. up from $10.
and to practice its $10..
they now have a fence around the area so you can't practice on nice sunday afternoon..
the new owner is a tool. he is very friendly while you are buying something, but the second you make your purchase, he leave you high and dry. Cuts off communication with you, and weasels his way into the back... this has happened on many occasions not only with me, but with others i observed. its like hes doing you a favor..
the wrist bands are a decend idea, which probably refects the cost increase of the races.. someones got to pay for the wrist bands...
just my rant...
Hey man, I could be an ass like normal but I'll refrain. NOTHING costs the same as it did 3 years ago. Not even a candy bar and oh yeah, RENT. I have nothing to do with the business end of SRS but I can tell you the rent cost went up for businesses too, not just housing. And to try and call Keoni out by saying he "weasels" into the back, not a good way to come back to the scene. Epecially since him, his staff, and lots and lots of locals have put in tons of work and time to make a fun track. And before he took ove that place it was in the shitter. And incase you can't tell by everybody telling you that your an idiot, Keoni is one of the coolest and most well known RC guys in the state. So you can sit back and whine because of 5 bucks or you can come back and have more fun than ever before.