R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BLUE DIAMOND RC TRACK!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 10:32 PM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by DJ919
Wow, I haven't been out racing at BD for the longest myself. During the pre-season I was out with a couple other Mod SC truck racers finding set ups and the right motor apps for the track. Too many dis-believers in the fact that MOD SC trucks (10.5 / 13.5 BL) worked just fine at BD, and "would" have been an excellent program to help in track survival. I'm always reading how well other big tracks are doing with their SC programs. MB averages 12 to 15 SC truck guys almost every saturday, but thats a brother's agreement that works out between Don and Tory. I hope things change for BDs offroad program. Don put a lot of work into that track.

yea i dont understand, about the lack of turnouts on saturdays my guess whould be its something to do with family hobbies running that day thats why i said they should try sundays . i mean hobby hut gets about 30 or more people each weekend.

yea i been to the, mushroom bowl a while ago when they ran 1/18 stock trucks and outdoor onroad also.

i do have a stock slash, with a lipo check out hobby hut they get about 8 of them that show up during the club races . they race on sundays