R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CRC Battle Axe, GenXPro 10, 1/10th pan, Brushless, Lipo,4c, Road, Oval,TipsandTricks
Old 08-23-2010, 05:12 AM
protc3
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Change will happen. I think at club levels, they will allow it. Double wishbone is just a better handling front suspension. Once people start running the double wishbone front ends and beating the strut front end cars, everyone will want them and it will pretty much force a rule change. Double wishbone won the worlds. Yes, driver was awesome but dont think for a minute that he didnt have an advantage.

John and i had a discussion about this a while ago and he was a big part of the reason that i developed this front end. I needed to see first hand how it worked compared to the strut. The strut front ends seem to keep changing as time goes on but i feel that the changes were just band aids for other problems. The best fix for the problems is just going to double wishbone. Once i tried it, it proved to me that it really is a better handling front end. Even in the real car world, it is just better.