R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Castle Support a JOKE!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 02:28 PM
PanicRev
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I was contacted today by Mike L. from Castle Creations. He apologized for any misinformation I was given and the extended wait. 30 minutes later I was in the lobby at CC being taken care of. I am once again a happy man and will be programming my new esc the second I complete this post.

For the record Mike does not believe that it is necessary to run a BEC with the MMM strictly to handle a 6v servo.

I would also like to add that when I told Mike that I would drop by this thread so that the RCTech community would know that Castle stepped up for me he said he didn't care if I posted or not. His only concern was that I was happy. Needless to say I feel 100% better about my relationship with Castle.

Sheesh, sounds like a baby needs his bottle ?

Facts of life in this Hobby, play you gotta pay (or wait) sometimes.

If I live 30minutes from Castle and walked in expecting a replacement I'd surely be dissapointed with the the answer you received myself. However, bellyaching and negatively blasting Castle about this and that even tho they agreed to replace it is going to do no good. Act like a man Live with it ?
Bondonutz, I hate even replying to you but I am getting tired of uninvolved parties dropping in strictly to stir the pot. Either this post isn't directed at me or you didn't take the time to correctly identify my posts. I am the owner of the actual esc in question and was not the thread starter. Unlike you I have not bashed of flamed anyone.

You started your post with an inflamatory and rediculous comment, made a valid point and then negated it with another inflamatory sentence, incorrectly punctuated by the way. I would like to suggest that it may be you who needs to grow up.