R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Which one?
Thread: Which one?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 09:13 AM
mattozx6rr
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by locked
Unfortunately I'm at work right now and can't access youtube to find the video for you, but one of my subscriptions on there is a guy named Squirrel (channel is "Squirrelod") who just recently did a review on the OFNA Jammin SCRT-10. He was raving over the kit and at one point he ranked it as his fav above several other short course trucks and he had a few negative things to say about the Slash in that review.

I currently just race on-road, but have been looking at getting something off-road, so I've been reading and watching quite a few reviews on buggies, truggies and short course trucks. I've seen many people swear by traxxas on here, but I've been watching squirrel's videos for a while now and tend to trust his opinions.
my son runs and SCRT10 and lays waste to slash 4x4s with little effort. The scrt10 is buggy based and carries its weight really low which makes for excellent handling. His first race ever he placed fourth in the a main. not bad considering he only had about an hours practice with it. There were two hypers and 8 slashes. Only one slash made the podium(damn good driver). Has not had a slash in front of him since.