R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Orion Batts? Numbers suspect?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 05:42 PM
Smalls
Tech Adept

OK, I have two packs of 1.190 452 run time. I got them for about 45 bucks a pack brand new (one pack was put together and had one cycle through it, the person who cycled it didn't want it cuase of what the CE charger cycled them at.)

The pack was still sealed instantly found its way to a CE TurboMatcher.

The run time was off by about 25 seconds. But the voltage, well I don't want to publicly bash a company but they were not close. If you would like the numbers they cycled to please PM me.

I like Team Orions products; I just think something is up with there matching system.

From the shop I purchased them from they had 5 packs of cells (four cell packs) 2 were 1.190 with 452 run time and 3 packs were 1.86 with 420 run time. Now every single cell read the same numbers. so out of 20 batteries matched from Orion in the case there were 12 reading identical numbers and 8 reading another number. I bought these to run at a regional race, while I was at the race I noticed another racer had a pack of 1.190's with 452 run time also. Why does this feel to much like a coincidence?