R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - *******New 1/8th scale off road track in Topeka*****
Old 08-17-2010, 02:52 PM
porter
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bus
Here is my constructive criticism. For years after Mikes R/C closed down WE (Topeka Guys) complained all the time. " boy sure wish we had a track" And now Topeka has 3 to chose from. Sure would be a shame to keep kicking all these track owner/operators in the nuts and go back to bitching wish we had a track to run on. Just my saying from a KCMO guy.
Well put Kieth...

It's just us damd off road guys, we're never happy no matter what we have

Dave has truely built an awsome facility for us, no doubt. I see where Joe is seeing the buddy thing, but you also have to see that it helped out alot more guys moving things to Sunday than just say "Dustins" buddies. Dave had to try something to get some revenue going, and after there first sunday race looks like he might have made to right choice.

Sundays kinda put me in a bind also as I had everything planned around Sat. (most of the time) so that I could try and get to the track. Now I just have to move some things around so I can get to the track on Sundays.