R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*
Old 08-16-2010, 09:46 PM
lcrc_raceway
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I just got back in town from Loretta Lynn's in TN from our last ATV national for the year tonight and got a chance to check out the track after the rain this past weekend. From what I could see in the dark it looks like the new drainage is working well and things should be in great shape for tomorrow night's practice. Big John is on his way to Cali with the semi and will be flying back on Friday to help with the finishing touches on the track before race day. Mother nature seems to be on our side so far but all of you that know my RC weather luck should expect the forcast to change but no matter what, we will be ready. The track handled rain well before, now it will be even better!

I have had some questions about camping here the night before and after the race, we have no problem with anyone camping. We do have a shower in the shop bathroom and you guys are welcome to use it early in the am and after the race is over. The only thing that I request is that you let me know the day before if you plan to camp. No charge, no problem.

[email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks,

Kevin