R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 04:59 PM
eichkay
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitrodude
Yeah, its asphalt. Weather here today is beatiful! What I call perfect RC racing weather, sunny, not too hot, a little breeze, just nice. Except I have to work and they are having a big SCT race on the offroad track. It will be a few weeks before I get the electronics for the car, so when I get the car(hopefully by wednesday) Ill take it appart and go tru it. I jusr realized I've never built a ball diff before either.

Whats a good speedo and 17.5 motor? Ive been reading up a bit and the speedo I would buy not knowing much is the Tekin RS. I love the fact that its software is upgradeable and you can hook it up to the laptop and set it up. Opinions and advice?
In WA australia there is generally a base starting tire choice for asphalt, i myself dont tend to use much else.. purple fronts and pink rears.. setup wise i looked at a pro drivers sheet online as a starting point then talked with guys at the track if i needed further help. If i need more steering how to get it, or how do i raise the ride high at the front..