R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 12:49 PM
PADIRTLMJUNKIE
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BMWMinivan
Cool, thanks for the quick reply! The nearest track to me is an hour and a half away, so I've been a basher my whole life (imagine being a basher and having to order everything from Tower Hobbies!)

I've never actually seen an R/C race before, so I'm really looking forward to being able to finally find other people who share this hobby. I'll be in Altoona for the next 4 years, so I'll probably end up as a member at some point. My truck isn't in running condition right now, so it won't be right away that I'll be able to do anything, but I'm wicked excited to see this track and how the whole racing side of things goes.

By the way, my name is George Mukai; my SN comes from my car which I'd post a picture of if I could. It's here though for those of you who are interested enough, just remove the stars.

http*://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net*/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs207.snc1/7422_1120930665748_1301497669_30289802_3095990_n.* jpg

WELCOME..!

Unfortunately we all have to use Tower,A-main,Stormer Hobbies for parts as there is no shop in our area.

Be sure to come check the track out, heck stop by this week on Sunday. We will have a deacent turn out of racers. You cant go by the sign up sheet for this race because there are a good amont of our racers that dont even get on here, and alot of guys just dont sign up for anything. We have had a good SCT/slash class all year and you could probably get your truck running with a little help from us all. See you at the track and again welcome to the area.