R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2002, 01:48 AM
FoamDonuts
Tech Regular

What do I get for winning???Hows about your "broken" quantum????? HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE anyways, this is the procedure that I always use when my shiite quits working(without obvious failure present) go through and replace(or check with a confirmed good backup)everything in the circuit. I have had servos that appeared to work and they ended up being the culprit in the mix. When you first told me about your 5-cell pack peaking at 9+ volts a flag went off in my head. The NiCD cell is 1.2v X 5 = 6volts once charged my packs haven't reached that point. Maybe I am just off but that is what I figured it was.

On another note I GOT MY CAR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yup my Speed 8 body also came in as well as my serbo and the motor from my Sponsor. I am all ready to get moving on building the damn thing. Sure does come in a teeny box though. I am just waiting on some parts to come in (T-Bar, green spring, .20 springs) OH YEAH!!!!!!!! and I forgot to ask you before dave, which truer are you using? I had a Hudy Automatic that I sold when I got out of 1/8 and was thinking of getting one of the MaxMod AC ones this time around or maybe just the Hudy one, like the auto, only you have to turn the wheel. Ah who knows cart before the horse kinda crap there I guess, but i am close to needing to get one.
Later Dudes.
IKE