R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What spare parts do you buy?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 12:54 PM
808gx7r
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by scoopdaloop
Well first off, YOU'RE the idiot for saying "your idiots" as it is not spelled correctly. Secondly, bearings are definetely one of the most replaced components on off-road vehicles.. I don't care what you say about the oven or whatever, dirt gets inside bearings and makes them gritty. Once they are the slightest bit gritty I replace them... After all the more friction your car must overcome the more wear and tear it goes through.

To finish, since you're so smart and we are all idiots you must know that most all RC bearing housings are aluminum and the balls are steel.. those two metals expand at different temperatures and you are altering the seating drastically.

Overrated? You're right, since bearings are the core component to allow our vehicles to MOVE. Sheesh

And clearly, beer is the most important spare part.
well. you wont know untill you try it will you. "idiots" is a term for crazy so its not an insult.

and as far as i know nobody has really tryed anything to make bearings last longer.

please try it like i did before you reply back next time.

last thing. i notice you post alot of BS and wrong information on other threads, next are you going to tell me to paint my shell red or with flames because it will make me go faster?