R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent 710
Thread: Serpent 710
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 01:06 AM
cyba888
Tech Fanatic

Was at the track on Saturday knowing the fact there would be alot of people there practicing for Sundays big race. I saw a group of R40 guys flying their cars around the track. These guys are fast no doubt. I thought these guys were going to win on Sunday because of their skills and consistency. Last time a gang of LD3 guys won all top 3 I believe these guys were factory LD3 drivers. There is only one local guy at the track that runs the 710 as far as I know. I found out he won 1st place last night I think this was his first time winning 1st with his 710. Glad to see that the 710 beat the other cars. BTW he still holds the record for the fastest lap for 1/10th. His laptimes are 14 seconds, most 1/8th do 14's as well the last time I looked at the lap timer screen. This guy is friendly when I talked to him so next time I go im going to setup my car like his. He leaves his car at the shop so I can look at it anytime I want. This should save me alot of time on setting up the car at this track.