R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Turtle Trax Progress Repots
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 06:28 AM
LMRacing
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

The building is what made the decision. I found it on craigslist and it was exactly what we were looking for. We wanted to wait the rest of the year out, but we couldn't pass this building up. Especially with what a decent guy the landlord is. Very personable and willing to work with us.

Track lighting is done and there working on the pits now. Fitzgerald is coming this afternoon to help me inventory the associated order and reset the wall since we've a lot more stuff coming that I had anticipated when I put the parts on the wall the first time. I'll get a couple shots of the track to post up this afternoon as well.

The A/C units still need to be serviced in the back (landlord is supposed to be doing that this week) before we can run the A/C. They're just blowing hot air right now. Pits are being wired up as I speak, Concession stand should be getting wired up later today or tomorrow, and were getting new lighting in the shop as well. Pit area still needs to be cleaned up and the track needs the dust vacuumed out from around the outside edges so that dust doesn't get blown on to the track.

As it stands people will still need to bring a table to pit off of, a 6 way (power strip) and a small extension cord shouldn't be needed, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to have just in case. Ample lighting, but if your as blind as I tend to be you might want to bring a small light for your pit table just in case.