R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hop ups for VE8?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 02:24 PM
MasiisaM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MasiisaM

So it’s outrageous for me “a consumer and potential buyer of your product” to think that a 200.00 chassis upgrade is outrageous? On a car that is 299.00…. 2/3rds of the cost of the car… Please…

If I’m not mistaken the one piece motor mount is still required right? Interesting you the manufacturer leave the 30 dollars out..You have no way to determine the “vast majority of VE8 owners have already purchased this” …in addition it does not change that fact you need this to use your product. After everything is said and done (tax/freight) my 200 is a hell of a lot closer than your 142.88..I’m a consumer and that’s part of the upgrade…

Please stop with the marketing mumbo jumbo..

“The HHH Ve8 Lightweight Aluminum Racing Chassis is the most significant performance upgrade you can provide to the HotBodies Ve8. Period”

How many championships do you have? What HB team drivers have switched to your product? How did you quantify your findings? I can go on if you want..

How is your price comparison relevant to what “I” said?…

169.10 for the HB upgrade is “outrageous” in fact no different than your product cost..but of course you would have to quantify that “performance upgrade right”…. but I better be careful I might get another manufacturer in here telling me “a consumer a potential buyer of that product that I’m uninformed or simply outrageous”
It’s funny how I share my opinion on a price point and HHH comes in a storms me with I must be ignorant on their product offering or just “outrageous” for having an opinion on their price point..but then when the response has some solid questions. It’s ignored..

Not at all shocking…....