R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Dax suspension
Thread: Dax suspension
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 01:27 PM
PMSorber
Suspended

Originally Posted by Roelof
Although the game is not over you are compleetly right, it is nothing, it will not work, it is not innovative and it is stupid for a company like Serpent to build such a system. Your observation of my driving is compleetly right, although my laptimes are faster I did become slower in the corners.....

And the Shepherd is the best car to have. I did found this on another forum about the brands used on the current standing:

Yes, Shepherd is leading the list, and there is no Serpent in front of a Shepherd, Even the complaining Xray customers wanting a NT2 because the NT1 is outdated are compleetly right as also all Mugen drivers waiting for a MTX5 because the MTX4R is very outdated.
No there is no Serpent or Shepherd leading the list and if you cant stand any negative reactions here, its better to not post at all then Roelof. I also do not understand what al this rubbish has to do with my post.

Originally Posted by Bart_Banaan
And rightfully so, the sarcasm is well used. PMS is over-negative...
Dear Jaap, I am not over-negative but speaking out of expariance... dont think this is not tested before as far as I recall about 2 years ago by some guys who tend to drive WC finals but that was 1:8 scale.

Maybe it could work on 1:10, I have no experiance with that.
So thats why "lets wait and see", nothing over-nagative about that.