R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ASEAN CUP 1/10 nitro
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 09:23 PM
TPRacing
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by ISKANDAR
we as a sarawakian.we r 100% agreed with what tp is explaining the way to enjoy rc.from the way he is in the rc ,i know he enjoy the rc.one thing for sure as i notice during the race.all the good driver just keeping quiet and preparing thier car for the next heat n the rest for too free to walk around making comment.
i really hope that one day, for those who making strong comment on the organizer will become an event organizer one day.i think the event they organized will be a 100 % one.
so ,do enjoy the rc and make less comment.
I just had a discussion with bulldog, after what he told me and I do agree with him that the Asean was bad on the organising side, the race itself was ok. Very unfortunate that some non-racers occupied table and chair at the expense of the racer (where they actually paid to race in the event), I think the organiser should not let this happen. Racers pit must be cordone off and nobody other than the racers and their pitman are allowed to prevent unforeseen problems i.e. theft

I really hope with such a great title 'Asean race' being put on the race, small problems like this should not happen. Of course unexpected problem may arise and can be forgiven.