R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - You have never seen anything like this before.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:20 AM
interplanet
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by speeddaddy
I' am not on this tread to bash MA. This new product is a great new idea and will defiantly have its buyers, specially bigger scale where they will need lots of battery. But I look at MA as a Cadillac dealership. Some people want the best product out there and they are willing to pay for it or they can afford it. But the biggest percent of the people in this sport can only afford a Chevy, Ford or Kia. So Maxamps should listen to these people and understand there point of view on why they buy cheap batteries. Like the guy who spends the rest of his money on family meals after racing. Its always going to be like this because of people losing jobs and more company's moving to Mexico or overseas. Maxamps should listen to the majority and make a decision whether they want to have a Ford or Chevy brand of battery. If you don't want to sell Chevy's then just live with your decision to sell Cadillacs. The final decision when it comes to buying a battery is MONEY and these kids with a 200.00 RTR they got for Christmas are going to buy the cheapest thing they can afford.

Unfortunately its more like buying a Cadillac at the dealership when all they do is slap the same emblem on the same Honda I bought for less than 25% of the price. your buying the same thing, just with a different emblem