R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ASEAN CUP 1/10 nitro
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 04:19 PM
KJ
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I am not in the race and I am not qualified to comment.

But just curious.... Why is the race named as Asia Cup? What qualifies that name? Registered with Malaysia IFMAR club?? I can't remember the name.

If a race is set to target for that level of racing, none of the about should be happened. Moreover, expectation is to have some real time empire to judge for slower cars to pull over or even disqualification on the spot. Is car weight measure? Engine control? Fuel check? Body limitation? I believe there is many more elements.

If any of the above mentioned element is not check during the race.... please rename the race in the future, sometime like Malaysia open or Sarawak open or whatever.

Racing with marshalling rules is something bothering me a LOT. If you decided to organize a race beyond your city inviting people from outstanding (not to mentioned out of country), please enfource the marhsalling rules. This is one of the most basic guild lines for a race. If everywhere else in the world can do it, why couldn't we? Where has the Malasysia boleh spirit gone?

Just my 2 cents.