R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4RS 2009
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 02:52 AM
BBQboy
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blis
Not yet Bundy... Cant seem to wear out the G4's I have. The moment TM releases a G4RS+... I dont think Ill be able to resist. What Id like to do is rewrite the G4RS09 brochure with the new add-ons... Under the pump at work and running low on pressure

Qld title.. man you gotta come.!!!! We have unfinished business with a G4+ and the QLD titles..So bring a magic, hopefully this year we'll have enough experience to lay down a good set of heats and perform in a final. I feel good and have a few engines to get enjoy.. Im entering the original Le-mans+ myself this year.. shaking at the knees on the stand I figure... No I dont need more toe, that's me shaking the wheel on the back straight guys

Cheers.. keep your eyes on the worlds.. anyone else have lap times.. Jeff and Jessie posted Mid- 18s and Jov's were rained out second practice after track was sugarred up.
hey blis it's joel Casey nswrcrcc (moorebank) (Mr G4+) not any more i have turn to the dark side xray Nt1, yes i know what your thinking. But me and dad are comin down for the Qld state titles and was wondering if the track will be open on the wednesday as we are comin down on the tuesday. Great to see your reply