R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bad Traders thread.
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 11:21 PM
Mugenville
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nexxus
Click 888 purchased a Motor and ESC from me for $155, silly me sent it in a Parcel Post Satchel on June 22 from Gosnells WA 6110 I was advised that as at July 11 the item had apparantly not arrived and accordingly filed a lost mail claim with the post office, I advised the buyer, click888 that if Australia Post can't locate the item I will reimburse him (although I will point out that the buyer did not request registered post). This buyer has now become quite aggressive in emails, has filed a Paypal dispute and has gone so far as to claim I do not ""understand the dynamics of the English language"" whatever that means.

I am not about to suggest any wrong doing by this person, the item may or may not have arrived, but his reluctance to await an Australia Post finding, even though I have stated that if it's declared lost I'd still reimburse him despite him not asking for registered post, is cause for concern.

If dealing with this person, I would strongly recommend any seller post REGISTERED mail, keep ALL records to cover yourself, as I wish I had done.

I have since granted a refund as I know that without a registered post # I'm subject to the Paypal assumption that the seller is guilty until proven innocent, obviously there are some buyers out there who will take advantage of this.
At least you have some sort of outcome, your mate still cant be bothered to contact me