View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 01:47 PM   #4217
PeterCr
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: Results are in!

Good job John!
The Fuku powered XRAY makes a great combination

I will be racing on outdoor asphalt also from now on.

Only one big indoor race, the LRP Masters 2004, left. But that will be a real big one with 170 entries and all the world class racers there. (Groskamp, Splashett, Hara, Surikarn and so on)

Quote:
Originally posted by John Fontaine
Hey guys, final point standings are in from my Trinity ORL winter carpet racing series! Points can be seen here....maybe you'll recognize a lot of racers in these events.

http://www.outlawracingleague.com/0304ORL2points.html

Fukuyama racing power pushed me into the top 10 of both the touring stock class and mod 1/12th class.

I ended up #9 in stock touring out of 108 entrys!

I ended up tied for #6 in mod 1/12th out of 31 entrys. I was running ripping 12 and 11 doubles with Fukuyma cells was such a show...I was by far one of the fastest on the track each race.

Though I didn't place in the top 3 in points to receive a trophy, I still had a blast each race and Fukuyama cells never let me down at all! Big props go out to Daniel, Jimmy and his staff for being so supportive and being such great friends with me. Being in the top 3 next year will be my goal!

Now it's on to outdoor asphalt courses. I can't wait to be back in the fresh air again.

Cheers, and happy racing!

John
PeterCr is offline   Reply With Quote