R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Exhaust Gas Coolers? Good or Bad
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 05:32 AM
blacksunshine
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dlewis4
God I love tools.

Undefeated? What is this, baseball? Jesus tits.

We have a guy at our track just like you. He thinks he is better than everyone else, and lets everyone know it. He also bashes everyone elses geare, unless you are running the same thing he is. But, if he doesnt use it, or like it, he thinks its crap.

Keep your negativity towered innovative products to yourself

And sorry, we don't race novice. So go-ahead an be "undefeated"

Back on topic please

Oh, and $7.95 to ship the can... you relize that isnt Kalgard's issue. take that up with UPS... Have you ever bought a $5 shim kit from A main and had to pay $5 to ship it? not A Main's issue... that would be the shipping company.

Keep on using Simple Green. All the while, my car will STILL be cleaner.
Not true Blogey boy .I respect everyone who races at the track.I don't think they have junk neither.We have some guy's that come up and race with us they've been at it for about 15 years and they lay the smack down.But thats what makes you a better driver . Following the fast guy's.But as far as the local guy's yeah i've got them beat.So what class do you run?You got me thinking i should use some armoral and maybe get some spinners for my truggy.I don't worry about being clean intil the i get home and take everything apart.When i'm done it's like new.As far as shipping i did say it was a local dealer not in genaral Blogey!!!!!Unlike you i'm not into Blogging so on that note i'm done.Ps Novice thats funny How many a-mains do you get in smart a**???????????? I would guess not many.You run nitro or battery.I would guess battery because nitro would make your stuff to dirty