R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ASEAN CUP 1/10 nitro
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 07:01 AM
TQ Racer
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by jfc_tech
i agree most of bulldog1 comments n i wanna add one more thing which happened to me...and to some racers too...
do u ever experience or heard that the organizer...may i say the chairman of the race, scold the pitcrew that they should not take a chair for their own use if they are not racer?...he said, i quote in fewer words..."are you a racer? If not, give back the chair. This is only for racers.". and he took it just like that. tell me, is this correct or not?
We ever held a bigger race(with not so famous name but with many more racers coming up to 130 racers not including their pitcrew)...we never ever scold or ask someone to give back the chairs. we simply get new chairs and new table to accomadate racers and their pitcrews.

this little little thing DO AFFECT the professionalisme of the organizing members. i got no more comments except i do like this thing to be changed. not enough chairs...get more!!! no people to marshall, paid them.
Totally agree jft_tech and bulldog, I'm the one who let their chairman request stand up and taken chair by him. Kampung Race actually, without Malaysian, I'm sure that this event will "Ta Pau".

When the prize presentation dinner, prize present to A Main first, the chairman let the TQ driver (Andrew Abbot, Aussie) speech on the stage twice. Just like the man of the race, but please don't forget the man of the race is "Azri" from MALAYSIA. Did you (Mr. Thian) let Azri speech on the stage? The answer is NO. Mr. Thian still mentioned Adrew Abbot again and again for whole dinner of his own speech. At the last of dinner, he still want to annource to control the engine to 3 port next year, why? Because the Aussie driver using the 3 port engine? Please don't forget 90++ Malaysian driver are using 5 port. Better ask Aussie driver buy one 5 port engine to join us, how come ask 90++ Malaysian's driver buy 90++ 3 port engine to join the Aussie driver.

At last, I'm sure Asean Cup will "Ta Pau" next year in Brunei if they control engine to 3 port. Mr. Thian, please don't forget Malaysian is the one who support your Asean Cup for 3 years.