R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HoBao Hyper 9E thread
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 07:49 PM
MindThoughts
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Congratulations Shano. + I Qualified Second in the "Endless Summer Series".

Originally Posted by shano83
Hey guys like the title says I have some news!!!
As i had loved my MoosRacing carbon fibre chassi I have been in discussion with John and I am officially a MoosRacing team driver.
So now there will be plenty more product reviews and etc for everyone running a hyper 9e.
Cheers

P.s i will post all results from testing and etc when I know its the right time.

Congratulations shano, thank you for sharing this news with us. I'm extreemly happy for you, bud. You deserve to be sponsored. Enjoy it and keep on racing with passion and have lots of fun racing as well. never forget this is all about having fun with what you love to do. If you're having fun, that's what's important.

By the way, snrscion aka Steve and I were at the track together yesterday, and had a great practice. snrscion and I were going head to head with our Hyper 9e buggies. I was running the 2cell LiPo with Matrix Concepts chassis and complete kit, snrscion running the 4cell LiPo and 1/8th scale motor and esc. The 1409 1Y motor is working out great for the Hyper 9e. My max motor temp was 151 degrees, and the buggy was as fast if not faster than any of the 1/8th scale buggies. it was my best practice day ever. I also qualified second in the first two qualifiers. This is the best I've ever done before. I've never been in the top three qualifiers in the sportsmen class. This is the first time I've raced in one year. It's safe to say my skills are still sharp. Thank you for running with me snrscion. It was good to see you again, and I didn't realize until yesterday, that I knew you from ocrc. It was funny how when someone showed you my Hyper 9e with all the Matrix Concepts carbon fiber, you instantly knew the buggy from RCtech. You said, "That belongs to MindThoughts". Good to see you again Steve. Hope to have many more head to head practice sessions in the near future, with you. will be nice to see the new layout next week. it will be done this Tuesday, I believe. It's suppose to be awesome.

PS. The Matrix Concepts Inc. Carbon Fiber Chassis is absolutely amazing in every way. This was by far the lightest buggy at the track. The lightweight carbon fiber chassis and parts all performed exceptionally well. Jumping, conrering and landing was all super smooth. I will post videos of my two qualifier races as soon as is possible. if anyone has tips on how I can improve my driving, Please let me know. I'm always interested in becoming the best driver I can possibly be. Thank you again, for reading. I hope to hear feedback on my two qualifiers once I've posted the links up. I still have to download the videos to you tube.