R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 03:32 PM
Shqizy
Tech Initiate

@ altreyx
- I have my esc calibrated with radio at 100% and then gone to 125% as i always did it with LRP Speedo's maybe that's the case. Tomorrow I'll try and drop it down to 100%, if this doesn't help than maybe around 104% .

@ g12314
- I actually don't run on a track, but on a big parking lot with my mates. Our track's straight is about 180ft. shame on me - i don't have a thermo gun or something similar to masuar the temps, but I could easily touch the motor without burning myself. So I guess it was far beneth 90 degress celsius. of course this was because the motor only run about 1-2 minutes with boost on :-(. Endbell timing is set standard at 5°.

@ razzor
- Never thought that it might be overgeared, but I will try tomorrow, as xray_blade wrote, gear ratio around 6. This should defenitely be possible.

@ xray_blade
- I'm not as anoyed about Speedpassion as it seems, it's just a little bit frustrating as I always read and heared that SP products should be the best and now I maybe got victim of bad luck as i think :-(
I sent you a PM - it's nice to meat other vienna people here - I'm from 7th district of Vienna ;-)
I checked the green LED at FULL THROTTLE - there's no stuttering -it's just "burning".
Agree with your thinking about SP - best performance at least at the short one to two minutes when boost works :-) - that's why I'm trying to fix my problem instead of simply sending it back as I bought it to drive it - not to wait for a replacement.

@ Drillit
- already checked sensores & their solderings twice - they're ok.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP - I hope it works out soon :-)
updates tomorrow.

regards from Vienna ;-)
Oliver