R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 10:26 AM
stoichpower
Tech Rookie

Hi I'm new here...

I'm playing with a lot of my friend using Tekin RS Pro together with Tekin 10.5T motor. They said their end rpm for this track 200feets straight is around 18000RPM they are really fast. That's mean my end rpm should be higher a bit than them due to I'm using 11.5T motor. Is that correct in order to improve my top speed so that can catch up with them?

Item #9 and #12 is for top speed right? Track 200feets straight I should maximize this and minimize item #13 and #15 for low temp. Between #9 and #12 which one should be higher and lower for best results?

Items #13 and #15 is for pickup right? Track 100feets straight I should maximize this and minimize item #9 and #12 for low temp. Between #13 and #15 which one should be higher and lower for best results?

Item #14 Turbo Delay - Got effect on top speed for 200feet track or not if I use OFF? How about 100feet track if I also use OFF? Why must we use delay? It's already stated in the Stock Firmware Instruction that the turbo will only kick out at fully throttle but at correct setting value only. What if our setting come earlier but our delay still not on? Any power loss? Any advise on this?

Tekin software item#9 can go more than 21degrees but I also heard Orca software can go up until 30degrees. We can only go until 21degrees. Any impact on this between motor speed and should we use mechanical motor timing + esc timing in order to get parelel with their timing?? Any advise??

Thx..