R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4RS 2009
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Chickentrader
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

[QUOTE=blis;7668155]
Originally Posted by Chickentrader

Lars cannot confirm racing on Sunday.. BUT... Will see you there if you are going.

I was bummed when I rocked up to Bayside with a new 1st Spur and the club car for spares for you and found you'd gone home.. some mentioned that you popped 1st?

G4 numbers still dropping, Paul Fahey bought a Mugen and Ray is thinking of switching too.

The RS009 quickly needs to front up with a full + (plus) spec race car and make an impression. With Jovanovics moving to Capricorn, Jeff on Shepherd, the remaining majority on Xray, Mugen, no one can disregard Kyosho or Serpent, the 200mm IC class is going to be a very hard nut to crack.

The modified Novarossi flash engines testing at Brendale a few weeks ago sounded a full TONE higher than anything Ive heard so engines are developing rapidly too. All worth a pinch if you cant keep it tight on the black stuff I suppose!
I'm sorry mate! We did a one way bearing in the Gas Tourer final, and I had forgotten to re-stock so we could have a spare. I knocked another bearing out of another model car Saturday night, and is seemed to work before putting the car on the track, but locked up the 1st and 2nd spur. and stripped 1st before getting out of pit lane when gas practice started.

I was really disappointed, the boy had expected to do well. It seems that I can be a bad sport myself at times, storming off like that. I would have preferred to have a full day during the week to prepare for the event; with every detail taken care of and spare car, but it had been such a busy week.

Bring the new car if you are coming down on Sunday , I would like to see it.

Kindest regards,
Lars.