View Single Post
Old 03-14-2004, 04:35 PM
Greg Amendola
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)
Default Compaq Armada M700 Laptop

Compaq Armada Laptop, info link is here:
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/q.../10382_na.HTML

This is my backup, which is to say that it needs a few things to make it 100% operational. First of all, it needs a new power cord (dog chewed the old one) ~ $35. It also will need a new battery, the current one is no longer taking a charge ~ $65

The computer will need to be re-imaged, was XP but I cleared the disk of all personal data. The model I have is the 750mhz Pentium III, with 10gig HD, 296mb RAM, both DVD and 3.5 drives. It has the 14.1 screen which is very nice and in perfect condition.

Please note: The laptop has an internal issue I cannot find, having to do with hardware. When you move or re-adjust the screen, the machine will reboot. I don't know why, I bought it as a back-up and it has served me well as long as I don't fiddle with it once it boots up.

With the missing power cord and need for a new battery, and the fact that it might need to be repaired should you so choose, I'm only looking for $450 shipped. This is a great laptop and would work awesome for personal or RC use. Feel free to ask any questions.

Looking to trade for decent Radio (JR R1, Futaba 3PK + cash) or some good chargers from CE.

I am a well known trader with only great trades over the past 5-6 years so you have nothing to fear, I do NOT sell junk so buy with confidence.

Thanks,
Greg

[email protected]