R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI Racing "Copperhead 12" discussion and support
Old 07-12-2010, 10:15 AM
protc3
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hacker1
I ran the copperhead this weekend on a outdoor asphalt track. The car is pretty good, I cant really complain. I think the RR is more planted in the rear that the RR. The car still has all the stuff I like from RR accept for the planted feel. But I guess in order to go fast you have a be loose. It is not loose to the point you cat drive it. It is just a little less traction than the RR kit. Over all I like both, I guess I better go race more so I can keep using both. I had two RR kits so I just bought the conversion kit but the new colors are growing on me so I guess I will have to go get the whole kit now. VERY well done Jason!!
Thanks buddy. Im glad you like it. We did make the car a little less planted in the rear as alot of people wanted to see the car with less rear bite. The car does rotate better than the RR also so it is a mix of both. If you want to add a little more rear traction, remove the front screw in the flex plate pivot ball housing. This will soften the spring rate an pick up a little rear bite. hth