R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - DONE with RCTECH !!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 08:18 PM
stinger30
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by rswartz
I appologize for my language in my post.. I didnt think it would offend anyone. I am not done with ALL of rctech, Im just done with the for sale/trade section. The last few transactions Ive had have went VERY poorly. I just think its sad that some people on here try an steal & cheat others equipment... We are all in this hobby to have fun not screw people. Many times on here I have just given stuff away just to help people out and get new people into are hobby... The few times Ive needed help/input from a moderator. I was just told that they cant change everyones feedback thats had a bad transaction. I dont think its fair but it is what it is.. So again I appologize for my language and if I offended anyone... People have a breaking point and I reached mine today.

i understand your frustrations.i have not bought/sold/traded on this forum, however on other forums i have had this same experience and its not limited to only r/c stuff, its pretty much any forum you can think of where this will happen.