R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Rick Hohwart
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by K_Spec_RC
Since the last thread dissapeared into the firey abiss along with said troll... I'll re-post my qestion

Rick, is there any chance of AE releasing a spool with replaceable plastic outdrives?
This is not planned. If you want plastic outdrives you could use the plastic diff halves set up as a slipper spool.

Originally Posted by spongerX
Hopefully AE launches with a fully race prepped version and not a lower end model followed by the team version a few months later.

Nice that they're re-using the arms and C-hubs as these are items I tend to go through the most so have a good supply of spares since I don't have any hobby stores in the country I live in.

Definitely looking forward to the launch and will be picking one up soon after launch (once it's a full race version)
The car will only be released as a Factory Team version.

Originally Posted by haywood
I'd bet it will be in that $369 to $389 range don't you think?
It should not be much different than the TC5 although I am not sure what the price will be.

Originally Posted by Damnit Man
The TC6 will probably only be a "Factory Team kit". The TC5 was only available as a Factory Team model. I can't wait for this kit to be released! They mentioned different shocks in the RedRC article, has anyone seen the different shocks?
The shocks will be similar to the new AE off-road shocks. The internals load from the outside rather than the inside.

Originally Posted by or8ital
Wonder if there will be Rubber and Foam versions or just Rubber.
There will just be a TC6 Factory Team. It works equally well on carpet, asphalt, rubber, or foam.