R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2010 IFMAR WC Winner ??!!
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:51 PM
KWT-NITRO
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by smelly62
Ali, getting info from anyone about this event is like getting blood from a stone. There is talk of 250 entry limit and Australia I believe has ten allocations (did only have two). Suprisingly there has been only a small number of entries submitted from Australia and as such all entries have been confirmed.
So far all that I know are going are Dale, Josh Pain and Wayne Walker.
Savoya is also going but I think he is racing for France even though he resides in Australia ATM.

Congratulations on your Nats win Ali, good to see you made it to the Worlds. Any others coming from Kuwait?

Steve
Thanks Steve,

and i know what you mean about getting info. we were there during the Nitro Party and Charlie is 100% sure that he/ his facility can accept 250 drivers. now its up to IFMAR to make it happen.

till now we have 3 confirmed allocations. Mohammed Tarmoum (bump up guy from FEMCA) and mohammed hajry (he took 16000 photos with wayne )
and finally myself.

hopefully will get more because the remaining 7 in our top 10 really want to race.

it feels good to lock up your place already when many wish to get the chance to race in the WC

and for the winner, i will vote on myself this time

cheers
Ali