R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 07:43 PM
PIMP_9000
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default hank you Tom

Thank you Tom. It is ok I totally understand I hope it takes off too,but if not I put a sc body on and go do donkey flips in a SC.Kenny already said no open wheel today in KBRL series when I called him and that is understandable for all reasons mentioned.For the most part I was wanting to be another one to race with the sc buggy on club nights in stock out of the box just to run it even if with novice just to have fun....? and in time we will all get to drive one and perhaps like them just as much as our sc's.I didn't want to cause greif on any part in fact that it was silly nonsense and we now have the phrase "donkey flip" (thank you Mike Friery for that i hope I didn't offend you with my reply) use Donkey flip at the next event announcing Tom it will perk up ears. and there goes Darrin Hunt donkey flipping down the front straight again.OMG too funny.S as for now I can run one at club nights at Fear Factory to go have fun and race and possibly inspire others to buy one and get the class of its own? I just may be in for that.Maybe we could have a Saturday night donkey flip contest? .Last time i swear....

Just wanting to race and have fun I will go back to in person asking of issues and just watch the soap opera unfold not logged on
Thanks for the reply Tom see you soon.
Darrin Hunt
Captain of Arizona Donkey flippers local 666

wanting to race and have fun. Darrin

Last edited by PIMP_9000; 07-06-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: donkey flipped